Starbrite 81022 Boat Guard Speed Detailer & Protectant 22 oz.
Boat Guard Speed Detailer & Protectant uses high-tech PTEF polymers that bond to fiberglass, polished metal, plastics, rubber, and painted surfaces to add shine, enhance color and provide a barrier to UV damage.
Just spray on and buff off to keep the boat looking its best and extend the time between having the boat waxed or polished.
- The fast, easy way to add shine & enhance color
- For use on Fiberglass, Vinyl, Painted Surfaces, Polished Metal & Rubrails
- Restores shine to rub rails
- Gently removes dirt and grime
- PTEF® Polymers provide UV protection
- Provides protection against UV rays that cause fading
- Ideal for auto & RV use, too
- Extends time between full waxing or polishings
Spray onto on surface to be treated and use a clean, soft cloth to apply in circular motions, working in areas approximately 18" by 18" in size. Allow Boat Guard to dry to a haze before lightly buffing area with another clean, soft cloth. Use as often as needed.
For maximum protection of fiberglass, polished metal and painted surfaces, apply Star brite® Premium Marine Polish with PTEF® annually. Avoid overspray onto fabric or to glass; wipe off or rinse off any overspray immediately to avoid stains or streaks.